Syndicate Bank
banner
 

Dividend Announcements

For the year 2017-2018 :

The Bank has not recommended any Dividend for the year 2017-18

For the year 2016-2017 :

Considering the need for ploughing back profits for augmenting Capital Adequacy Ratio, Bank has not recommended any Dividend for the year 2016-17.

For the year 2015-2016 :

As the Bank does not conform to the eligibility criteria prescribed by RBI for declaration of Dividend, the Bank has not recommended any Dividend for the year 2015-16.

For the year 2014-2015 :

The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a Dividend of Rs 4.70 per share (47%).

For the year 2013-2014 :

The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended Final Dividend of Rs 3.00 per share (30%) in addition to Interim Dividend of Rs 2.50 per share (25%).

For the year 2012-2013 :

The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a Dividend of Rs 6.70 per share (67%).

For the year 2011-2012 :

The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a Dividend of Rs 3.80 per share (38%).

For the year 2010-2011 :

The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommeded a Dividend of Rs.3.70 per share (37%) for the year 2010-11, subject to approval of the Shareholders at the Annual General Meeting scheduled to be held on 25.06.2011 at Manipal.
Dividend, if approved, shall be paid to those shareholders holding shares in physical form, whose names appear on the Register of Members/ Shareholders of the Bank as on Saturday, the 25th June 2011 and in respect of shares held in dematerialised form, the dividend will be paid on the basis of beneficial ownership as per details to be furnished by the depositories as at the end of business hours on Thursday, the 16th June 2011. The dividend warrants shall be mailed / credited within 30 days from the date of Annual General Meeting.
The dividend, if approved, will be paid on 07.07.2011
 

For the year 2009-2010 :

The Bank has declared a Dividend of 30% for the year 2009-2010. The Dividend is payable to those shareholders holding shares in physical form, whose names appear on the Register of Members/Shareholders of the Bank as on Friday, the 25th June 2010 and in respect of shares held in dematerialized form, the dividend will be paid on the basis of beneficial ownership as per details to be furnished by the depositories as at the end of business on Thursday, the 17th June 2010. The date of payment of Dividend is 06th July 2010.
 

For the year 2008-2009 :

The Bank has declared a Final Dividend of 15% in addition to the Interim Dividend of 15%, thus taking the total dividend to 30% for the year 2008-2009. The Dividend is payable to those shareholders holding shares in physical form, whose names appear on the Register of Members/Shareholders of the Bank as on Friday, the 26th June 2009 and in respect of shares held in dematerialized form, the dividend will be paid on the basis of beneficial ownership as per details to be furnished by the depositories as at the end of business on Thursday, the 16th June 2009. The date of payment of Dividend is 21st July 2009
 

For the year 2007-2008:

The Bank has declared a Final Dividend of 13% in addition to the Interim Dividend of 15%, thus taking the total dividend to 28% for the year 2007-08. The Final Dividend is payable to those shareholders holding shares in physical form, whose names appear on the Register of Members/Shareholders of the Bank as on Monday the 23rd June 2008 and in respect of shares held in dematerialised form the dividend will be paid on the basis of beneficial ownership as per details to be furnished by the depositories as at the end of business on Monday the 16th June 2008. The date of payment of the Final Dividend is 18th July 2008.
 

For the year 2006-2007:

The Bank has declared a Final Dividend of 13% in addition to the Interim Dividend of 15%, thus taking the total dividend to 28% for the year 2006-07. The Final Dividend is payable to those shareholders holding shares in physical form, whose names appear on the Register of Members/Shareholders of the Bank as on Thursday the 21st June 2007 and in respect of shares held in dematerialised form the dividend will be paid on the basis of beneficial ownership as per details to be furnished by the depositories as at the end of business on Wednesday the 13th June 2007. The date of payment of the Final Dividend is 16th July 2007.
 

For the year 2005-2006:

The Bank has declared a Final Dividend of 10% in addition to the interim dividend of 15%, thus taking the total dividend to 25% for the year 2005-06. The members whose names appear on the Register of Members/Beneficial Owners as furnished by NSDL/CDSL as on 20th June 2006 are entitled to receive the final dividend for the year 2005-06 declared by the Bank.
 

For the year 2004-2005:

The Bank has declared a Final Dividend of 14% in addition to the interim dividend of 6%, thus taking the total dividend to 20% for the year 2004-05. The members whose names appear on the Register of Members/beneficial owners as furnished by NSDL/CDSL as on 24th May 2005 are entitled to receive the final dividend for the year 2004-05 declared by the Bank.
 

For the year 2003-2004:

The Bank has declared a Final Dividend of 10% subject to Reserve Bank of India approval in addition to the interim dividend of 10% for the year 2003-04 and also it has been decided to pay the final dividend subject to Reserve Bank of India approval to the shareholder members whose names appear on the Register of Members/ beneficial owners as furnished by NSDL/ CDSL as on 20th May 2004.
 

For the year 2002-2003:

The Board of Directors of SyndicateBank has declared dividend of Rs. 1.50 (15%) per Equity Share of the Bank for the financial year ended 31st March, 2003. Book Closure Dates for the purpose of Dividend was Friday 23rd May, 2003 to Monday 26th May, 2003 (both days inclusive). The dividend has been paid to the shareholders / beneficiaries as furnished by NSDL/CDSL as on 22.05.2003.
 

For the year 2001-2002:

The Board of Directors of SyndicateBank has declared dividend of Rs. 1.20 (12%) per Equity Share of the Bank for the financial year ended 31st March, 2002. Book Closure Dates for the purpose of Dividend was 15th May, 2002.
 

For the year 2000-2001:

The Board of Directors of SyndicateBank has declared dividend of Rs. 1.20 (12%) per Equity Share of the Bank for the financial year ended 31.03.2001. Record Date for the purpose of Dividend was 18th June 2001.
 

For the Year 1999-2000:

The Board of Directors of SyndicateBank has declared Interim dividend of Rs. 1.40 (14%) per Equity Share of the Bank for the financial year ended 31.03.2000. Record Date for the purpose of Dividend was 16th May, 2000.
 

Unclaimed Dividend:

If any of our shareholders have not received their dividend remittances, kindly write to our Investor Relations Centre/our Registrars and Transfer Agents, M/s. Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad by e-mail or fax.
longbanambition

Disclaimer: The contents of this website are purely for information dissemination. It does not constitute any solicitation of business.

2015 Syndicate Bank. All Rights Reserved     This Website is best viewed at 1280 x 800